About the Council
International Council for Economic Cooperation of the Regions is an autonomous non-commercial organization, which provides assistance in implementing and promoting investment projects, programs and business initiatives in the field of interregional and international cooperation.
- Develop interregional and international cooperation;
- Build an effective system in order to promote trade and economic relations;
- Establish a special mechanism in order to increase investment attractiveness of Russian regions and foreign countries;
- Develop intercultural communication
- Implement and promote investment projects, programs and business initiatives in the field of interregional and international cooperation;
- Accumulate experience on the federal, business, interregional and international levels in order to implement projects, find unique investment solutions;
- Encourage the formation of integrated solutions relating to the production localisation of foreign companies in the Russian regions;
- Encourage the use of the mechanisms of government support.
The organisational structure of the Council:
The functional committees of the International Council for Economic Cooperation of the Regions